GS Poetry - Site down again?

I've been unable to login for over 24 hours. I thought maybe I forgot my password but it's not allowing me to reset it either.

I also thought that maybe it was a bug or site maintenance. But we usually get warned when maintenance is going to occur right? Support link wont even work. I had to search through my old emails for a support email.

Crossing my fingers and hoping for response. I just want to finish removing my poetry from the site.

Hasn't worked well for years. Starting to freak out because this is reminding me of the years it took to fix it not too long ago.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gs Poetry Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Inability to login.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 30, 2017.

GS Poetry - Website Review from Bluff City, Tennessee

Really tired of waiting for Gs poetry to get it together with this new website thing. Im so upset that all of my poems are on hold for "X" amount of time until someone gets the website together.

This site meant a lot to me and got me thru some tough times with poems i looked to for encouragement. Please GS for the love of goodness pick up the pace with the other site its been a very long time now.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gs Poetry Website.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 07, 2016.

Comments

Avondale, Arizona, United States #1218263

Hello, we understand your concern and we have updates on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/gspoetry.

You can always get your poems by emailing us at support@gspoetry.com and give us your exact username or email address associated with your account and we will gladly send you your poems.

Thanks,

Florida, United States #1214446

I'm aggravated too because I don't have access to my poems and I've submitted a bunch of them to this site and I don't have a hard copy of them either so it's just like they're on hold.... Idk what's going on but they need to get it together because this is ridiculous !!!!!!

I've been patient long enough... I want access to my poems !!!!!

to Anonymous Avondale, Arizona, United States #1218262

Thanks,

GS Poetry

GS poetry is geared for teenagers and young adults to express themselves. GS poetry appears as a site that is open to all ethnic groups and forms of poetry. This is unfortunately is not the case.

This site is ran by adult men who fabricate themselves and pose as both female and male adolescent writers. They will also fabricate themselves as being bisexual, *** as well as heterosexual. There are some "real" teenagers and adults on this site but most are the same group of men that frequent Lit Erotica.

Lit Erotica is a site made up actually made up of only about 10 posters with thousands of fake ID's and profiles. These men are between the ages of 40-65 who ho are these men? A medical Dr. from Washington D.C. with a background in the military, a writer/editor from NY, a software engineer from MA, a psychological researcher from Maryland/Nova Scotia, a deli owner from Florida, a former police detective and now private investigator from MI, an architect from VA, a magician/writer from N.J., and a man from Texas.

These men prey on people sexually, monetarily and any way needed to accomplish in their words "GREED." The sites these men are involved in are sexual story sites, poetry, interpersonal, psychological and chat sites.

How do they prey on GS Poetry? These men befriend teenagers and prey on their insecurities. These men seek teenagers trust by e-mailingIMing them pretending to be teenagers. With these e-mails a Trojan can be attached and this allows the predators to obtain information about the teenagers.

Upon learning this information they become exactly what the adolescent is looking for to establish trust. These men have mastered the ability to talk as if they were from the ghetto, make intentional spelling errors, and use teenage vernacular such as "like, I love that", or "wats up homie?"

How do I know this? These same men who were angry with me because I reported them to the FBI hacked into my daughter's face book pretending to her and used what they thought was "typical teenage" language and it was no where near my daughter's vernacular.

These men also send fake pictures of other teenagers pretending to be of the same age and then engage in preying on them. How do I know this? One individual from Lit Erotica accidentally sent me a picture from another site that I had been to. It was the same picture but a different name. What are these men after? I am not sure if they are meeting teenagers for sexual encounters, seeking social security numbers or what.

What I truly believe they are doing is obtaining pictures and caming with these young people. Their pictures/cam encounters are then used to sell/swap to other adults and used as avitars on their various sites. (note: Lit Erotica has many complaints here about underage pictures and ***. I do believe there are some valid young people on this site, but I would not allow my child to post their poetry here. Be especially vigilant about them not using the same ID's and passwords that they use for home e-mail and social sites such as face book.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 08, 2010.

Comments

I became a member while I was in a halfway house in Atlanta, ga and at that time I was 33 years old and need to vent. I came across the GS website on-line while working and submitted my art because the website stated that submitting to them my pieces would be protected.

I haven't learned anything different however I will say this " GS Poetry is no longer available on-line".

Makes you think!

I don't put anything past people, they will try and take advantage at all cost sad but true.

It's unfortunate that they have abused a vessel designed to accept creative expression on some many levels.

So unaware of any of what SimplyEdna has stated. I have never won any contest and I frequent GS daily.

this is so laughable considering I interact the Gs poets daily. I also have to add, the site is very active with some extremely talented poets.

I agree, you should have reported any issues you were having to the site owner. Can't fix what you don't report.

SimplyEdna

I would like to add that the members of GS poetry will be retaliating at nauseum about how good their site is. This is another attribute about the sites these predators lurk that I will discuss later.

These writers actually up vote their own work.

They do this to make the consumer believe that the site is active by a lot of posters when in reality it is not and when there is a contest guess who wins...yep the writers who frequent the site. They do throw in a few winners here and there and may even increase that amount now that I am writing this review.

to SimplyEdna Houston, Texas, United States #611469

If these things were going on, and you had so much evidence then why didn't you report it to the site owner? Secondly, this seems like an old wives tale.

to A GS Poet Bay City, Michigan, United States #705893

no one cares-report to who???????????is this poetry???????????????

View more comments